The Silk Shirt Hope
Silk can be cruelty-free, and that’s precisely how it is with The Silk Shirt Hope. The top is made from Cupro silk, a material created from the regenerated cellulose of recycled cotton linter. When buying this top, don’t see Cupro as an alternative but as a silk option in its own right.
In the Spotlight
- Stylish button-down crafted from pure Cupro silk
- Breathable, comfortable, and upcycled
- Long-lasting and always a classic
- Front closures with a casual collar
- Full sleeves
- Not too tight or loose for size
- Imported and sustainably made
- Featured in the spring/summer 2020 to 2021 collection
Note: Dry clean only.